The Open Speed Skating program is offered at IceTime Sports Complex to anyone who is interested.
Existing hockey players and figure skaters can use this as a supplement to strengthen muscles and increase speed.
Open to all ages.
How to Book a RESERVATION For Speed Skating:
- Click on “BOOK NOW” – Our Dash system will open up
- Click on “New User?” and create an account for yourself and add children 17 and younger (Anyone 18 and older will need their own account and signed waiver online)
- Once you have created the account and signed the waiver for all – you are ready to register for any of our sessions – the easiest way to find our available sessions is by going to the MENU options and clicking on “DROP-IN EVENTS” (pick a day and all available EVENTS will be displayed- PLEASE NOTE: “Freestyle” is NOT “Public Skating” and Adult Public Skate & Child Public Skate -skate on the same RINK – just separated for pricing purposes.)
- Soft knee pads (not plastic outdoor ones)
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket
- Warm up pants or warm tights
- Skates (rentals are available).
- For safety reasons parents are required to drop off and pick up skaters inside the building
- The Mid-Hudson Civic Center inc. skating school and its employees do not assume responsibility for children participating in classes at any time
- Payment in full due upon registration, no exceptions
- Returned checks will be charged a fee of $40
- There will be no refunds, no exceptions
WITHDRAWAL & REFUNDS
- There will be no refunds or credits
- NO EXCEPTIONS
MAKEUPS OR CREDITS
- There will be no makeup classes offered
- Schedules are tentative and subject to change due to enrollment size and special events