Public Skating is open to the recreational ice skater! IceTime Sports Complex host open skating sessions for all ages and abilities.
Times and dates subject to change, please check the online calendar for scheduled times.
- Adult Admission (13 & up) & Skate Rental $15.00
- Child Admission (12 & under) & Skate Rental $10.00
- Rental Walker $3.00 (ask for at front desk)
(Military, First Responders and Senior Discount with valid ID $2.00 OFF)
Available at IceTime Sport Complex, Newburgh
- Loose, layered athletic wear
- Proper fitting skates
- Gloves are recommended
- Skate at your own risk!
- Patrons must wear skates when on ice
- In the event of an injury, notify a skate guard or rink personnel immediately
- Skate counter clockwise unless directed otherwise
- No figure skating
- No more than 2 people may skate together
- Skating in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skaters’ safety is prohibited
- Tag and other games are prohibited
- Roughness, excessive speeding or weaving through skaters is prohibited
- Skaters are not to carry children or items such as cameras, handbags, etc While skating
- For skaters protection, no headphones allowed
- Hockey sticks and pucks are not allowed during public skate
- Throwing snowballs or any object is prohibited
- No eating or drinking on the ice surface
- Patrons must not sit on, lean over, or leave articles on the glass or dasher boards
- Report any rule violation to a skate guard or rink personnel
- Please leave ice promptly when horn sounds for ice resurfacing at the end of each session
- Helmets to be worn at all times
- Have fun!
How to Book a RESERVATION For Public Skating or A Party Skate:
- Click on “BOOK SESSIONS” – Our Dash system will open up
- Click on “New User?” and create an account for yourself and add children 17 and younger (Anyone 18 and older will need their own account and signed waiver online)
- Once you have created the account and signed the waiver for all – you are ready to register for any of our sessions – the easiest way to find our available sessions is by going to the MENU options and clicking on “DROP-IN EVENTS” (pick a day and all available EVENTS will be displayed- PLEASE NOTE: “Freestyle” is NOT “Public Skating” and Adult Public Skate & Child Public Skate -skate on the same RINK – just separated for pricing purposes.)