Open Hockey is designed to allow players to create pick up games in order to practice and play in full pads. Because the games are essentially live action, all participants must be at least 18 years old. Open Hockey is a great opportunity for players to develop their skills and practice against players like themselves.
- Full equipment is required.
- Players and goalies pay admission to the event.
Times and dates subject to change, please check the online calendar for scheduled times.
How to Book a RESERVATION For Open Hockey:
- Click on “BOOK NOW”- Our Dash system will open up
- Click on “New User?” and create an account for yourself and add children 17 and younger (Anyone 18 and older will need their own account and signed waiver online)
- Once you have created the account and signed the waiver for all – you are ready to register for any of our sessions – the easiest way to find our available sessions is by going to the MENU options and clicking on “DROP-IN EVENTS” (pick a day and all available EVENTS will be displayed- PLEASE NOTE: “Freestyle” is NOT “Public Skating” and Adult Public Skate & Child Public Skate -skate on the same RINK – just separated for pricing purposes.)
OPEN HOCKEY – $20.00 – General Admission
$20 For Players (up to 30 players)
$20 For Goalie (up to 4)
- Full Hockey equipment is required
- For safety reasons parents are required to drop off and pick up skaters inside the building
- The Mid-Hudson Civic Center inc. skating school and its employees do not assume responsibility for children participating in classes at any time
- Payment in full due upon registration, no exceptions
- Returned checks will be charged a fee of $40
- There will be no refunds, no exceptions
WITHDRAWAL & REFUNDS
- There will be no refunds or credits
- NO EXCEPTIONS
MAKEUPS OR CREDITS
- There will be no makeup classes offered
- Schedules are tentative and subject to change due to enrollment size and special events